Senate Majority Floor Leader
Senate Majority Floor Leader was posted at October 17, 2017 at 5:41 am. It is posted on the Floor category. Senate Majority Floor Leader is tagged with Senate Majority Floor Leader, Senate, Majority, Floor, Leader..
Senatesen•ate (sen′it),USA pronunciation n.
- an assembly or council of citizens having the highest deliberative functions in a government, esp. a legislative assembly of a state or nation.
- (cap.) the upper house of the legislature of certain countries, as the United States, France, Italy, Canada, Ireland, Republic of South Africa, Australia, and some Latin American countries.
- the room or building in which such a group meets.
- [Rom. Hist.]the supreme council of state, the membership and functions of which varied at different periods.
- a governing, advisory, or disciplinary body, as in certain universities.
Majorityma•jor•i•ty (mə jôr′i tē, -jor′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the greater part or number;
the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority): the majority of the population.
- a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number.
- the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder (distinguished from plurality).
- the party or faction with the majority vote: The Democratic party is the majority.
- the state or time of being of full legal age: to attain one's majority.
- the military rank or office of a major.
- join the majority or the great majority, to die.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Leaderlead•er (lē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that leads.
- a guiding or directing head, as of an army, movement, or political group.
- a conductor or director, as of an orchestra, band, or chorus.
- the player at the head of the first violins in an orchestra, the principal cornetist in a band, or the principal soprano in a chorus, to whom any incidental solos are usually assigned.
- a featured article of trade, esp. one offered at a low price to attract customers. Cf. loss leader.
- See leading article (def. 1).
- Also called leading article. the principal editorial in a newspaper.
- blank film or tape at the beginning of a length of film or magnetic tape, used for threading a motion-picture camera, tape recorder, etc. Cf. trailer (def. 6).
- a length of nylon, silkworm gut, wire, or the like, to which the lure or hook is attached.
- the net used to direct fish into a weir, pound, etc.
- a pipe for conveying rain water downward, as from a roof;
- a horse harnessed at the front of a team.
- leaders, a row of dots or a short line to lead the eye across a space.
- lead1 (def. 46b).
- a duct for conveying warm air from a hot-air furnace to a register or stack.
- a thin vein of ore connected with a large vein.
The blog post of Senate Majority Floor Leader have 7 pictures , they are Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Retires | Poyint, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell Made A Claim About Judicial Emergencies That Is Patently False., Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell Issued His Most Definitive Statement On Tuesday: There Will Be, Sen. Damon Thayer, Georgetown Majority Floor Leader, Senate Minority Leader Announces He Will Vote Against Sessions, Senate Minority Leader: Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid Lets Insults Fly In DNC Speech, Calls Mitch McConnell 'craven' - Washington Times. Following are the images:
Senate Majority Floor Leader hasbeen chosen by the newly-married couple to perform the house. As well as its contemporary style but nonetheless straightforward, this stand been due to many benefits such as for example could be applied as a method of gathering together the family, a child's understanding, a location so forth and to put the kitchen equipment.
This table is normally coupled with a mini kitchen but can also be added to another space. Pricing stand can be cheaper than other table due to the small size. If you would like to purchase this desk, there's in hearing some design multifunctional tavern table below for enthusiasm, no injury.
The Senate Majority Floor Leader ideal for home space's present day sort. This mini-table has a sleek rectangular appearance to generate it seem more respectable for a young pair that is vibrant. Modern platforms cleaned therefore did not commit long a new couple who are super active and can also be easier handled.